test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No C-Store.

I don't know about the rest of you, but ever since the latest patch for the 6th Anniversary Event, if lost access to the C-Store in STO; all I get is a "The C-Store is disable" message at where the dang place should've been. :'(

I've already summited a ticket about this issue...TWICE!!! No response and it's really ticking me off. Grrrrr.

Can someone please help?

Comments

• Options
    alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    Are you by chance playing on the Tribble server? I know that's a really dumb question, but the Tribble server is just a test server and therefore doesn't have the C-Store enabled.

If you're not playing on the Tribble server, then I'm afraid I don't know what could be causing your issue.
  • Options
    spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    whisperor wrote: »
    I don't know about the rest of you, but ever since the latest patch for the 6th Anniversary Event, if lost access to the C-Store in STO; all I get is a "The C-Store is disable" message at where the dang place should've been. :'(

I've already summited a ticket about this issue...TWICE!!! No response and it's really ticking me off. Grrrrr.

Can someone please help?

Have you upset the Ferengi or something?

Seriously though, can you access C-store ships via the ship requisitions at ESD or Qo'nos? You haven't had any failed purchases or suchlike?

Post this in the bugs section of the forums - might get a better response there. Where did you submit your ticket? via in-game reporting? if so the file another using the support link on ARC or ARC website - more chance of a response.

Remember that not every ticket is responded to, especially via in-game submission - there will be literally hundreds each day ranging from "my ship doesn't work as I think it should" to "the game sucks fix it!", so in a way you can understand the antipathy to actually responding.

Have you tried to force verify game files from the launcher - this could be a corrupt file that is causing the error message to be displayed if the game can't open the relevant file.

• Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    Are you a mac user? They mentioned that.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    whisperorwhisperor Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you are a Mac user, since you are already on the Forum I will now direct you to the Galactic News Network subforum. Once there you will see a thread titled "Mac Closure Notice", this thread will explain that the STO Mac client is being discontinued and Mac users will need to obtain a windows emulator program like WINE to play STO. The thread will also explain that the c-store is now disabled on the Mac client until closure while they process refunds for Mac users.

:/ Well that's stupid on their part.
    Thanks anyway. Thanks to al, of you.

AWAITS THREAD CLOSURE!!
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    It's not stupid on THEIR part.