test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

May I have my ships back please?

A number of my characters are locked out of their chosen ships still/again. Any ETA on this fix?

Comments

• Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Its the weekend now, with no acknowledgment of this problem from Cryptic, so I would say the absolute earliest would be next weeks patch, even longer if they continue to ignore the issue.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Its the weekend now, with no acknowledgment of this problem from Cryptic, so I would say the absolute earliest would be next weeks patch, even longer if they continue to ignore the issue.

Two patches in a row they have tried to fix this issue, they are NOT ignoring anything. No reason to be an TRIBBLE.

Wasn't trying to be an TRIBBLE, as far as I know they did fix it, but then broke it again. Since it broke again I have yet to see a dev acknowledge it, so its fair to say they may not be aware its happening again. I personally have not been affected, but I generally have the opinion that until we actually see patch notes, its not getting fixed anytime soon. That's not meant as a jab at Cryptic either, development and bug squashing take time, and ALL MMOs have had major bugs last for long periods of time before getting fixed.

A perfect example of what I meant about patch notes is the current Terran Empire uniform bug. They said they were investigating, then said a fix was coming, but when the patch notes came out it was listed as a known bug. Did I get upset? No, because even though they said a fix was coming I wasn't expecting it.

If I came off as an TRIBBLE, I apologize.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png