test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free T6 defiant + spec points in the mail?

13»

Comments

• Options
    i8myhelli8myhell Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    In essence those that having been playing/participating & definitely those paying $ into STO are actually paying for the inactive players' freebies.

Are you a Lifer that spends $ frequently in STO? Are you a regular subscriber waiting for that next Lifer sale & invests $ regularly into STO? Well, you should be thanked by that never subscribed only plays every few months for events that has never bought anything player that just received this free valuable offer along with the previous ones. LOL

Nothing wrong with "enticement come back" offers, but "hey Cryptic" have you ever thought of "we appreciate you too" offers?

Having events that ALL can participate in is not the same as these "exclusive" to only select players offers. It should've been offered to all inactive & active.

• Options
    danegermouse1992danegermouse1992 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind getting one of these, was downloading STO last night and today and just stumbled upon this, i've not gotten any emails or anything but i think it would be nice to get one
  • Options
    stohenrikstohenrik Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Well, only way to solve it is to go inactive after the current event I guess?

Then maybe next time?