test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Star Empire/Tal shiar post War

nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
Im curious is there any info on the state of the empire and the tal shiar past the Iconion war?

I find it odd that they were ignored during it considering the tal shiar once worked for them.
0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    The only things that are certain with the RSE & Tal Shiar with all the completed content at this time:
    RSE & Tal Shiar are split ever since Empress Sela broke it off with Hakeev. The Tal Shiar are completely rogue and have gone 100% in with the Iconians.

The RSE remained neutral and stayed out of the picture since that event. Consequently, they were untouched by the devastating Iconian War.

The Tal Shiar hasn't done anything appreciable, even in the open Iconian War to help the Iconians.

The only person that had any active role with anything from the RSE or Tal Shiar is Sela. Even in the end with the big reinforcements she brought, it was Dominion forces that came to fight under her direction and not RSE.
    It would be interesting to see what has been going on especially now the Iconian War is over. The RSE has done nothing but bide their time, waiting while everyone else in the Alpha & Beta Quadrants was getting rekt. The Tal Shiar is completely isolated and the masters they knelt to have themselves accepted a peace treaty with the Alliance. Sela had helped by bringing the Dominion into the war.

Everything right now is just in a holding pattern.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Im curious is there any info on the state of the empire and the tal shiar past the Iconion war?

I find it odd that they were ignored during it considering the tal shiar once worked for them.
    The only things that are certain with the RSE & Tal Shiar with all the completed content at this time:
    RSE & Tal Shiar are split ever since Empress Sela broke it off with Hakeev. The Tal Shiar are completely rogue and have gone 100% in with the Iconians.

The RSE remained neutral and stayed out of the picture since that event. Consequently, they were untouched by the devastating Iconian War.

The Tal Shiar hasn't done anything appreciable, even in the open Iconian War to help the Iconians.

The only person that had any active role with anything from the RSE or Tal Shiar is Sela. Even in the end with the big reinforcements she brought, it was Dominion forces that came to fight under her direction and not RSE.
    It would be interesting to see what has been going on especially now the Iconian War is over. The RSE has done nothing but bide their time, waiting while everyone else in the Alpha & Beta Quadrants was getting rekt. The Tal Shiar is completely isolated and the masters they knelt to have themselves accepted a peace treaty with the Alliance. Sela had helped by bringing the Dominion into the war.

Everything right now is just in a holding pattern.

This. Also, the Star Empire is spread across the Milky Way, mostly in the Beta and Delta Quadrants, clinging to any advantage that they can cling to. The bulk of the Star Empire, not tied to the Iconians, likely no longer recognizes Sela as their leader, and are infighting amongst themselves; though several distinct groups have emerged, most having connections outside of the Star Empire, however.
    Post edited by bltrrn on
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    interesting.
    i must admit the main reason im asking is im thinking of making a foundry mission for romulans but i wasn't sure what the status quo on either of them was at, this info does help :D
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    honestly the tal shiar are prolly sucking the TRIBBLE from T'ket's TRIBBLE in the hopes of regaining some measure of power and relevance... as for the Empire I think they're prolly in worse shape than the Tal Shiar, by the time she divorced the two loudly enough for all to hear it, the bulk of what the Imperial Remnants had was under Ha'skeev's TRIBBLE.

I gotta quit thinking about this TRIBBLE.... pisses me off how terribly cryptic handled romulans still to this day
  • alikainalikain Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    First of all, go read the blog post : Tales of the War #23 it kind of gives you the idea of what their Empress Sela is thinking of doing. About the Tal'Shiar, you need to finish the Rom rep to understand what became of the last group of Tal'Shair, i say last because it say so in the game.
    "You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    a near necro just to spew drivel.... bravo