test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Open Uniforms my Borg can't wear...

wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
It's been six years, and we still aren't capable of getting a full body skin for these guys? It's bad enough that the liberated Characters are so limited to begin with, but add in the cost of the LTS to play as them, and it really astounds me that Cryptic can't be bothered to finish the art assets here. Even at launch, they didn't even bother to cover the hands with the infected look, but with as many open costume pieces as there are now, we're stuck with the insanely visible difference between head and body. Risa is out of the question, open uniforms (like the new ones that cost lobi) just look ridiculous. Even taking off the veins, there is no color that matches the basic skins for the Borg officers, so to @crypticjoejing or @crypticmatt or even Steven Ekholm (since I couldn't find an @handle).

Six years man, and neither the LTS people or the F2P people can get a full character skin for their Characters that use the infected complexion. Can we please get these out to the people, or at least an official update? Last I heard, there was something in the works, but that was well over a year ago. Who else would like to see full skins added for their Characters?