test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not level 30,then no free ship for you

Yup,if you're under level 30 you will have to grind all day long to get there to claim today's giveaway.

Comments

• Options
    arani1arani1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Be thankful you wont be doing it tomorrow with a hangover because you're out on the beer tonight lol.......oh wait not lol :(
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    I had the Fed and KDF ships dumped right into the shipyard options list the second I claimed them. The Rommie ship came in a requisition box. I'm not sure which one they were intending to happen but the box would be the best idea for everyone.

On the other hand, yesterday's jacket was only wearable by Feds. If the Rommies and KDF had more than two costumes I'm sure they'd have a turn with exclusive giveaways too. Limits are to be expected.

tl;dr- Maybe LaughingTrendy knows.
    <3
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    It's just level 30.... you have 2 days and it's weekend.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    They're account-wide ships. I assume that someone with 316 forum posts has at least one character that can claim T4 ships?

And it's always been like this. I missed out on a KDF ship a few years ago because I didn't have a KDF character of level 40 yet. At least these ships aren't going anywhere, you can always grind for them once you're level 50. If one doesn't want to do that, then these ships aren't that important apparantly and I don't see the problem. If the ships are a must-have for you or someone else, then I'm sure they're willing to sacrifice a few hours and level past 40.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    bernatk wrote: »
    It's just level 30.... you have 2 days and it's weekend.

Very good point, it's not just for 24 hours:

1. Log into the game on a character between 10AM PST on Saturday January 30 and 10AM PST on Monday February 1
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    What annoys me more than anything is the KDF ship that they gave away. Instead of giving the three ships that each have their faction's quad-cannon, they gave away the fed and Rom ones, but gave the KDF the Puyjaq.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    What annoys me more than anything is the KDF ship that they gave away. Instead of giving the three ships that each have their faction's quad-cannon, they gave away the fed and Rom ones, but gave the KDF the Puyjaq.

Everyone would be complaining that Klingons got a lower tier ship (the Ning'tao) if they chose to give us this ship. That's most likely why they didn't give a Quad cannon ship for each faction.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    twg042370 wrote: »
    I had the Fed and KDF ships dumped right into the shipyard options list the second I claimed them. The Rommie ship came in a requisition box. I'm not sure which one they were intending to happen but the box would be the best idea for everyone.

On the other hand, yesterday's jacket was only wearable by Feds. If the Rommies and KDF had more than two costumes I'm sure they'd have a turn with exclusive giveaways too. Limits are to be expected.

The Fed and KDF ships are older, before they boxed C-Store ships...not like it's a big change they have to go back and do.
  • Options
    valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I am happy because my RRW toons got 2 free ships and my KDF toons got a ship that I didn't have. I bought the Ning'tao during the last sale.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »

The Fed and KDF ships are older, before they boxed C-Store ships...not like it's a big change they have to go back and do.

I think the reason why the Ar'kala comes boxed is because a majority of the Romulan ships do.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I am happy because my RRW toons got 2 free ships and my KDF toons got a ship that I didn't have. I bought the Ning'tao during the last sale.

Same here, I don't have a Klingon, but my KDF-Rom got 2 free ships. Not bad, they help with Admiralty so I'm not going to complain. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »

That would make sense
    <3