test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

why.

borgresearcherborgresearcher Member Posts: 451 Arc User
+ shield pen stuff ? you gotta be kidding me.

Comments

• Options
    yoda2005yoda2005 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Theres already way too much of this in the game
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
  • Options
    yoda2005yoda2005 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Imagine a team of 3 tholian ships and 2 paradox dreadnoughts, perma-disable and increased cooldowns next to more damage than anyone could handle (dealt by the webcannon.)

Currently, Healers are basically useless, even the PrtG-Ships that were mighty once ago are now nothing in comparison to the new stuff.

Side fact: Devs dont care about PvP and introduce this stuff just to pwn PvPers.
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2016

Because... M O N E Y.

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    biggs4everbiggs4ever Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »

Because... M O N E Y.

B)

You imply there are pvpers left to spend money on this new TRIBBLE?
  • Options
    daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    deokkent wrote: »
    Energy Web

While this trait is slotted, activation of Beam: Overload, Surgical Strikes or Cannon: Rapid Fire, your next attack will cause your foe to be trapped in an Energy Web. Enemies trapped in the Energy Web will suffer heavy shield penetrating physical damage over time and be held briefly. This ability's damage is improved by Auxiliary power and Starship Particle Generators skill. Energy Web can be triggered once every 45 seconds.

This is cryptic taking the dead corpse of PvP, burning it and spreading the ashes across the oceans.

But.. But.. But.. some Guys say's its ok and not OP.. . :D:D

btw. you get disable and it dossent matter if Aux2d is runing.

Game Description: Auxiliary Power to the Inertial Dampeners redirects auxiliary power to provide significant kinetic damage resistance, movement turn and speed improvement, and immunity to repel and disable effects. SURE ^^

What ever..
    Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***
  • Options
    sonicshowersonicshower Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    You should all be hull tanking like pros by now anyways.
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • Options
    biggs4everbiggs4ever Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Op to who the 10 or so actual space pvpers left? I'm just trying to figure out who the hell we are talking about that's left to abuse this stuff?????????
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    There like...11..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    There like...11..

12 i just came back today ......still dont know why
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Energy Web

While this trait is slotted, activation of Beam: Overload, Surgical Strikes or Cannon: Rapid Fire, your next attack will cause your foe to be trapped in an Energy Web. Enemies trapped in the Energy Web will suffer heavy shield penetrating physical damage over time and be held briefly. This ability's damage is improved by Auxiliary power and Starship Particle Generators skill. Energy Web can be triggered once every 45 seconds.

This is cryptic taking the dead corpse of PvP, burning it and spreading the ashes across the oceans.

Not only is it Tholian Web Mines in energy weapons form and with more damage, I read some people boasting that it was bugged and proccing on other things that aren't those 3 abilities.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    How much damage does it do? I figured it wasn't a very great thing for two reasons...it's a 45 second CD and it takes place of some more potentially powerful ship traits.
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    The damage itself is fine. I think the disable is what people would have issues with considering that it can't be resisted rofl.

Do the Nukara web breakers work?

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    no.. you are disabled.. so you cant use it. You can put APO / Eng-Team.. but still disbaled. Aux2D did'nt work aslo.. ya anyway.
    Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***
  • Options
    rck01rck01 Member Posts: 808 Arc User
    I concur that aux2damp is useless against the web trait thingy. It's doff'd and up 100% of the time - with full aux power - on my boat and I'm still dead in the water when i get hit with one of these. And, of course, there's always some vaper lurking nearby to finish me off while I'm sitting helpless. :neutral:

RCK
  • Options
    risingwolfshadowrisingwolfshadow Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    Sci team used to work when the tholian mines hit you. Has anyone tried it?