test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Conflicts or misinformation in Anniversary token Blog

pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
Re: http://www.arcgames.com/fr/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9743063-star-trek-online-anniversary-buyback
What if I have a partial Anniversary Reputation project in progress?

Those of you that already have an anniversary ship project in progress from a previous year’s event WILL NOT lose any progress, and can simply finish that project either with your existing Qmendations, or with the new currency when it arrives.

What if I don't finish an Anniversary Reputation project?

All in-progress Anniversary Reputation projects will be removed before the subsequent year arrives.

So which is it?

I need10 Qmendations for the 2015 ship, it is still in my Project log. It has not been 'removed' as the blog suggested, but I cant apply the 'new currency' to is as the same blog suggested I could.

Neither of these suggestions in the blog seem to be true.

Gb0ZeueCnwanm.gif
Post edited by pulserazor on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Cryptic has indicated that it is bugged and will be fixed in the next patch. This is for last year's project. If you are not done with this year's at the end of the Anniversary it will be removed.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns