test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regenerative Weapon Feedback VS Console-Universal-Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator

This is interesting to say the least. The Absorptive Frequency Generator was for along time Crowned the best Console in the game for PVP, right up thier with the leech for PVE. Now though we have a Deflector,Engine,Shield and Warp core set that has a very simlular effect when equiping any 3 pieces. Regenerative Weapon Feedback. Says in the description that after equiping 3 pieces of the set, you have a 2.5% chance to add a shield Regeneration to all shields (with my SSE the tooltip said my healing was 1,196.2 shield reg). So this obviously can be boosted. The SAFG reads, Gives all of your Energy weapon attacks a 2.5% chance to heal your shields for 200% of the damage they deal. Keep in mind though that this effect is instant and only activates when a shield facing falls below 90%.

What do you think? What beats out what. It would be nice to free up a console slot and still have the healing effect but remember the SAFG is a instant heal where as the RWF is a Reg effect. It doesn't say weather or not this effect stacks. If it does stack that would be very nice. So what do you guys think. I don't review gear, ships or anything I am just very curious about this becasue I PVPed for over a year and used the SAFG quite abit, its a good console. As always your opinion is appreciated and ty.

Comments

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    the console is better, because you just need 1 item; so it is possible to use better deflectors, engine etc
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    the console is better, because you just need 1 item; so it is possible to use better deflectors, engine etc

Basically this.

You should look out for the individual stats the gear has and think about if it fits your overall build or not. There's no point in equipping gear that dosen't support your build only to have 1 chance based shield heal.

Also someone updated the wiki with the terran set:
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/Terran_Task_Force_Starship_Technologies