test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lvl 20-ish Fleet Looking for fleetmark donation or "casual" Armada gamma position

daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
I can use some help, mostly regular fleetmarks donation for the projects.

or a gamma position in an "casual" Armada

the reason I ask for "casual" is that I really dont know what the "codes" are nowadays,
the armade I am now with, is asking a lot questions, it feels like having a job interview after you got the job.

So just in case people wondering

here are a couple things about me/my tiny personal fleet:

I dont to TS or other fancy stuffs.
Usualy I camp all day long on NOP public servicechannle, rotating through my toons
With all respect to people who are more serious about this , for me this is just a game,
not getting a roommate kind of thing.
Mehehehe :dizzy:

LOL

Mzd8i1c.gif

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Would you Gamma for a Level 8 fleet? Our Alpha (Tal-Diann) is quite strong, and we (the Beta) are growing rather quickly. We are focusing on growth, for the near future. Though our theme is RP, PvE, and PvE, these are all optional, as we are casual as well. I am the #2 at the Beta fleet, so if you accept, it may be a day or so before you are brought into the Armada.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    I am also looking for an armada for my level 36 fed fleet. Last armada I was with wasn't really active and was poaching my members. Mainly just need help with the projects.
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I'm the leader of a casual level 56 fed. fleet and still can offer one beta slot. We'd gladly help with projects. If someone is interested to join - just tell me your Fleet name and I'll send an in-game invitation.
    Post edited by kurumimorishita on
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED