test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NEW for 2016 I changed the way I am playing here is how.

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
For the new year I have decided to change my play habits. I have all the rep completed all the gear horded away in bank or alt storage ships. I have all the ships so what's left?
Replay all the same old content in a ship that can not fail? Sure but I get bored in one mission that way. Feels like playing a game with cheat codes not rewarding at all I mean what's the point when the outcome is a given.

so for 2016 I started a new fleet. I am limiting myself to playing the content in only the tier ship lvl of the star base, in any fleet or qued content. Sofar the results have been surprising. Even with only one console of each ensign boffs and 4 weapons total im still not dying. So I have expanded it to solo play as well. for the time being. and now its getting better. I believe the qued stuff could be fun again if it were a premade team of all low tier ships. Reintroduce some of the challenge and team work and tactical thinking that used to be required for the game.

So I ask you Warriors of the Empire Join me in trying to have some fun again in this game . make a new alt, join up with a lvl 60 I don't care just limit yourself in what ship you use and see if it recharges your passion for WAR.

Qapla
to join me in-game pm @icsairguns
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Comments

• goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Best of luck, comrade. When I saw your thread, I smiled. I recently put my beloved K'tinga into spacedock and pulled out my Pilot Raptor for a change of pace. Sometimes we need a change of pace. It's brought new life into my playing time. Q'apla!
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    the science pilot raptor is a damn fine little ship. it was almost good enough for to consider retiring my tork. but it had the same basic flaw as everything else right now. it killed too damn fast . so if you get sick of melting the enemies with no effort at all involved come look me up . and you can get all 3 of the dill t1 ships for free so testing waters will cost you nothing but time.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG