test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Enterprise Uniform Pieces.

artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
@crypticjoejing or @callevista

Would it be possible to get the chest strap and shoulder ranks of the Enterprise era Terran uniform to become separate costume pieces?
The Yesterdays Enterprise strap and Kobali strap suggest it's possible.

The Mirror ranks epaulettes would also be nice for building our own Terran uniforms in a similar fashion to Mirror!Leeta who's modified Jupiter uniforms sports these rank slides. Even if they aren't an option for all other uniforms I think they would really work with the Jupiter variants.

Also, getting the Kobali costume options back for 'Dust to Dust' would be lovely too :).
22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
'...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
'...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    you sir win one.... autograph from my beard.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    I would very much love to have a Terran Empire 25th Century Uniform option. However, there is still the issue of the missing rank accessories for the 23rd Century Uniform.

Anyways, +1 vote for a 25th Century Terran Empire Uniform.

*Roman and Solidarity salutes intensify*
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    @tacofangs Could you do this?
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2016
    artan42 wrote: »
    @tacofangs Could you do this?

Nope
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2016
    [quote="tacofangs;12822035"][quote="artan42;12821817"]@tacofangs Could you do this? [/quote]

Nope[/quote]

Aww. You know a guy who can?​​
    Post edited by artan42 on

#TASforSTO

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Aww. You know a guy who can?

Execute order 66.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!