test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new foundry missions in making: "Infinite Universe" "Civil War" "Rise of the Federation"

three of foundry missions named in the title are divided into parts, an season. from episode one.

listed above are the new missions being made soon, as it follows:

"Infinite Universe" is basically an seven parts mission that explores into the world of an Infinite Universe that has unexpectedly ruptured into Prime Universe and the Mirror Universe. the entire Galaxy is once again thrusted into War to fight back the invaders from Infinite Universe.
the Federation and its allies while the Terran Empire and its allies has to work together to close the ruptured portals that connects between the Universes.
"Civil War" is three part mission that explores the War that has crippled the whole Federation. the civilians are at war against their own Federation.
Starfleet officers has to try find out why or how the war started. so it will explore whole range of operations to solve issues with diplomacy between the Starfleet and Civilians.
"Rise of the Federation" is ten part mission that was originally written for the old series once known as "Destruction of the Starfleet" but was re-written to start after Earth was sacked. you start out on Starfleet Academy, you find yourself the only survivor of the attack. you must try to find way to contact other Federation ships, allies you can find. you eventually realize that the Federation is gone, every federation ship was ambushed or destroyed. member worlds attacked/destroyed. you have to rebuild the Federation. you start with finding survivors anywhere, find allies and technology to defend yourselves.

and the other missions are not yet named but will be released soon.
Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch

Comments