What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gameserver Not Found? Trendy SMASH

13»

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    I'm impressed. Trendy took charge and in less than 24 hours a fix is rolling out. Why can't I have a CM like this in other games? Hurry up and clone yourself already. :p
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    farshorefarshore Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    Trendy is not a real person. She's a persona the game devs created to act as a meat shield against the community.
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    Trendy is the Cortana of Windows 10
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Well a lot of good that fix did. I am in game 5 minutes and it crashes with every toon every time for the last 20 minutes. What gives?
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    new patch taking a age to install so not holding out much hope that my issue is resolved but we will see
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    mayito2009 wrote: »

I thought Cortana was the first part of Winodws 10 everybody got rid of? I really believe Trendy is far more useful to have than dispose of ;)

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    Thanks Trendy.
    LXhO1Fi.png​​
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    starreaper55starreaper55 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    you rock
    game is solid
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    Not only "gameserver not found" doesn't happen any more. After leaving the Winter Invasion I'm back where I had been in QWW, instead of Qo'nos/ESD/NRC. Yay! onion-7.gif​​
  • Options
    bhthephoenixbhthephoenix Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    From my experience the issue has only occurred in relation to characters who have stayed in Winter Wonderland when I logged off. If you immediately attempt to log back in, you can go ahead and click normal login and it will work fine. I've yet to personally receive the error trice in a row.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    STO-GameServerNotFound-001.jpg
    So, starting tomorrow, that cap will be a memorial to what once was? :: crosses fingers ::
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    That has also happened to me at Winter Wonderland.

Autumn@jamieblanchard
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    That has also happened to me at Winter Wonderland.

Autumn@jamieblanchard
    After today's patch?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    Patched and still getting login2_timeout error come on Cryptic sort your TRIBBLE out as if this is not resolved soon you will lose a lot of players
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    robeasom wrote: »
    Patched and still getting login2_timeout error come on Cryptic sort your TRIBBLE out as if this is not resolved soon you will lose a lot of players
    To be fair though, that is a wholly different kind of connection problem than 'Gameserver not found' which I didn't get anymore since the patch.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Yay! All fixed :smile:

And leaving Winter Invasion no longer throws me back to ESD. Now I'm dropped back to my original position on the winter event map!

\O/

*thumbs-up* :smile:
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Hmmm....there is something still amiss. I just experienced a "Game server not found" and the program kicked me back to the sign in screen....when trying to switch characters and go back on with a character I left in Winter Wonderland.

I am just going to continue to exit WW before I sign off any of my characters. So, no more switching characters in between the two Fast and Flurrious races.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Ironically, I haven't had the "Game server not found" or been kicked once, not even when swapping characters, since Friday's patch. Definitely a huge improvement and a step in the right direction! Would it be possible for you to bug the team about fixing the issues with the AMD Crimson drivers, please, @pwlaughingtrendy? It would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    mayito2009 wrote: »

If only. Maybe Windows 10 wouldn't be quite so grabby if she was.
    86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85