Install Arc
Options

Another AlienWare Arena Giveaway

2»

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    To be clear, they are NOT out of keys as of seconds ago. Just got mine. Interestingly enough, the wording says the keys are for new accounts, but I made an account when they gave away the IDIC Tribble, and once I signed in with that account, the announcement that they were out turned into a claim key button. And it worked, even though it wasn't really a new account. And there are thousands of keys left.

Oh, look at that. I still have an unclaimed key for this from Groupee's. Wonder if any fleetmates need this ship?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    Thank you I got mine.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Oddly, I have used Alienware before (for the IDIC tribble, most recently). Trying to sign in today, says there are keys, but when I click SIGN IN it allows me to put in my email, password, click Sign In, then it just goes back to the Sign In page, no error message, no login, no anything.

I thought I might have buggered my password, so I reset it. Same thing, can't sign in after clicking Get Key (which takes you to the Sign In page), can't sign in from their home page, nothing.

Anyone have any help on why this might be happening?

Update: Still get the sign-in, go back to sign-in on *this* computer (Win7, IE11). Borrowed a laptop, WinVista, IE9, tried it there, worked fine. In queue for key. Thanks again for the heads up! :)
    Post edited by tribbulater on
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Propably erros in cookies (or something like that) - the best solution is go to options in IE and delete all temporary files - i think...
  • Options
    mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Sweet nice one mate. Just got the idic Tribble too 1800 keys left.
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • Options
    sovereign47sovereign47 Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Got it. Thanks for the info!
    FED ENG: FA Sirius Verax (USS Leviathan) , FED TAC (Delta): FA Adria Tyllex (USS Thunderblade) , ROM TAC: ADM Kill'ina (IRW Imperix Thrai) , KLING ENG (Delta): LT. GEN Ghol'Vaq Martok (IKS Qeh'Ral II) - 44th Fleet member
    SZ1RgUL.jpg
    SUPPORTING PLAYABLE CARDASSIAN AND DOMINION FACTIONS!