test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What $#^% is wrong with craptic/PWE programmers/devs...

summerrenobaumsummerrenobaum Member Posts: 28 Arc User

Not sure besides putting Q back in the game what exactly you did for this latest release. Whomever is running this game as in a executive, but you really need to be fired. This is becoming the worst game in Star Trek history. In a world where money doesn't exist you somehow managed to create a game centered around it. Whatever you did for that map transfer bug "fix" didn't do anything. I find myself going all the way back in windows 7 compatibility mode and in Admin to try and get it fixed,.. still buggy. Oh that wonderful email system,.. yup can't delete emails now. Who is running this game development, a bunch of halfwit clowns at this point I am sure of...

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I know it's frustrating hitting these kinda BUGS, but antagonizing the owners of the forums by calling Them out, isn't such a good idea.
    Folks have gotten temp & perma bans for less. (unless of course, that is your goal)

And BTW, the Delete Mail system is currently turned off due to a known problem.
    (there is an actaive current Thread that explains this)
    They have told us in that particular thread, that it will be back on by this Thursday's Patch. (12/10/15)
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    In before the lock.

Yes, they did manage to somehow reintroduce the getting damage during the Winter race bug, and the map transfer bug didn't get fixed either, but you seriously need to chill out a bit.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Not sure besides putting Q back in the game what exactly you did for this latest release. Whomever is running this game as in a executive, but you really need to be fired. This is becoming the worst game in Star Trek history. In a world where money doesn't exist you somehow managed to create a game centered around it. Whatever you did for that map transfer bug "fix" didn't do anything. I find myself going all the way back in windows 7 compatibility mode and in Admin to try and get it fixed,.. still buggy. Oh that wonderful email system,.. yup can't delete emails now. Who is running this game development, a bunch of halfwit clowns at this point I am sure of...

Works fine for some of us. Except for the mail thing which is a known issue being worked on.

Had you posted in a civil fashion without all the insults, people would have tried to offer suggestions to help you with the problems you're having. Instead, it just looks like you are more interested in venting and insulting people then you are in actually getting help resolving your issue.

Once this thread is locked, and it will be, if you wish to post in a civil fashion some of us would be more then happy to try and help you. Good luck to you.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Please try again. Without calling anyone out in personal way. Thank you.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.