test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

REALLY??? Admiral Leeta/ WTF

What did she do sleep her way to the top from being a dabo girl?

Comments

• shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    mirror universe...Klingon/cardassian alliance had taken over terran empire after spock went goodie goodie and tried to change things after mirror,mirror in ToS. Leeta, O'Brien, and the mirror DS9 crew had to form a rebellion and get the Terran Empire back to its former glory.

read up on Mirror Leeta and ull find out she prefers female companionship, so chances are she didn't sleep her way to the top.

(b4 anyone jumps on this it isn't a homo v hetro argument just a statement of fact)
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    The last time we saw her mirror Leeta was a superior officer in the Terran resistance. As far as I know she has never been a Dabo girl in the Mirror universe.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    First off, inferring that she had to sleep her way to get to the top is pretty messed up. You're getting a warning flat out for that because this is just inflammatory.

Mirror Leeta is a blood-thirsty villain. She fits the Mirror universe archetype well because she has killed to get her way to the top.

I'm closing this thread before my eyes roll too far into the back of my skull.
This discussion has been closed.