test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek-a-Tagline

theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
Hiya, do you have a favorite movie or series tagline? Well, ever tried to Star Trekify them? Here's the chance.
Take a tagline, and make it relevant to Star Trek, in some way.

Here's an example:
We Gorn em all...let the God sort em out.

Cheers!
5980291nyfcc.png
"Reality is a thing of the past."
Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    M.A.C.O.: Even Starfleet calls 911. (riffing on the S.W.A.T. movie)
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    "In space, no one can hear you Breen."

... okay, that's a bad one. Sorry.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    An adventure 65 million forum posts in the making.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    Out, damn'd Spok! out, I say!​​
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!