Install Arc
Options

I have a bone to pick considering this game's Herald lockbox

1235»

Comments

• Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    hyefather wrote: »
    I just wish cryptic would put as much hard work and time into creating a good game as they do in coming up with the new shiny. This is the way I see it (IMO). Eventually people are going to relize a garage full of ships (no matter how OP some are) is not going to make a good game. Then this is what will most likely happen. Everyone will stop buying ships and demand cryptic start putting thier revenue sorces into expanding the game but with people not buying any of the new shinys cryptics not going to have the money to expand the game. Guess what happens next? We the players end up with a bunch of ships that can only be used to replay old content, over and over and over. Wonder how long the game will last then.

Here is the hurtfull truth. I don't know if anyone has noticed but STO is starting to show its age. As more and more games come out that display new technology the more aged they make sto look. With new tech comes inovation and that is what is severally lacking in sto. Here it is the question every sto player has to ask him/herself eventually. When the servers are shut down did I enjoy sto enough to justifly the amount of money I spent on the game. Something to really think about.

Meh I say to shiny graphics. I'd still be playing City of Heroes (in non-ultra mode none-the-less) if a certain company hadn't axed it for no good reason.

Graphics get old fast, good game play and mechanics have staying power.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    When the servers are shut down did I enjoy sto enough to justifly the amount of money I spent on the game. Something to really think about.

yes, after buying the pilot ships (2) during the zen event, this was my questioning; my personal conclusion is: I have enough ships (for different ways of playing), and this was the last time that I have bought ships. anyway, without the zen event, I would not have bought ships.

I like this game, but something is missing to make it, really interesting. it is too monotonous
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »
    So, does that mean I should show you to the airlock?

I'd like to show you something, but I doubt I can say what since I'm pretty sure the administrators would frown upon it.
    The administrators don't look kindly upon thinly veiled threats and comments like this.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Bad thread shhhh go to sleep.
This discussion has been closed.