What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Platinum Lifetime Subscription

2»

Comments

• Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    On a related note, LTS: Give Us Your Souls Edition has been confirmed.

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    Why are we talking about the Platinum Subscription(TM) that doesn't exist and you're crazy for assuming that it does clearly it's not real stop now ok great!

...hehehe... silly us...
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    ...Quietly enjoys the Pearl and Onyx subscription's daily refinement of trilithium...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    dareau wrote: »
    ...Quietly enjoys the Pearl and Onyx subscription's daily refinement of trilithium...

Do you want the forums complaining about the trilithium->zen rate? Because this is how you get the forums complaining about the trilithium->zen rate.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    dareau wrote: »

Do you want the forums complaining about the trilithium->zen rate? Because this is how you get the forums complaining about the trilithium->zen rate.

No, no, people will catch on about the Sterling LTS if you keep on that way.
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    I shouldn't have signed up for the Tribble LTS. Each day you get a new BOff and a new ship, but they push an existing BOff and ship off your rosters to make room.
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    I love Dabo! I always play positions...wait, you almost made me tell you the secret! Clever, but not quite clever enough, you!
    boldly-watched.png