test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Level requirements for Iconian/Herald mobs don't reflect Season 11 updates

paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
I'm putting this in the Bug Reports section because I don't believe what we're seeing here is Cryptic's intent, but rather something that needs to be fixed.

At the start of Season 11, the level requirement for the Iconian War arc was lowered from 60 to 56; however the level requirement for Iconian and Herald mobs in Foundry missions is still 61+ (or at least it still shows up that way in the editor). This should be lowered to 56 as well.

The same issue may exist with Delta Rising mobs since that arc also had its level requirements adjusted, but I have not checked this. (The mission I was working on when I noticed this has Heralds but no DQ mobs.)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I'm putting this in the Bug Reports section because I don't believe what we're seeing here is Cryptic's intent, but rather something that needs to be fixed.

At the start of Season 11, the level requirement for the Iconian War arc was lowered from 60 to 56; however the level requirement for Iconian and Herald mobs in Foundry missions is still 61+ (or at least it still shows up that way in the editor). This should be lowered to 56 as well.

The same issue may exist with Delta Rising mobs since that arc also had its level requirements adjusted, but I have not checked this. (The mission I was working on when I noticed this has Heralds but no DQ mobs.)

the Patch notes said it's been lowered so,must be a bug.

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2015
    I'll check with Zero.

Were these on New or Existing Missions?

Can you see if replacing the Mobs with Current ones fixes the issue?
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2015
    Talked to Zero, this is a bug and she's fixing it as we speak...

FYI, that means it will need to go through a few steps before we see it... maybe a couple weeks.

This discussion has been closed.