Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [November 24th, 2015]

2»

Comments

• rookpiecerookpiece Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    [/quote]Developers doing what? O.o
    [/quote]

[/quote]. . . developing . . . [/quote]

I was going to ask developing what. However, I suspect with my experiences since Delta Rising they are developing new bugs (AKA "features").

• mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2015

snip

And I didn't know you could "defeat" acts of nature/science LOL

Dude, I walked into Grethor and stabbed Fek'lhr in the face, I can do anything I want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    Uh huh, understandable, but what's the excuse for the rest of time?

I don't mean to be snarky and I don't want to sass you right before thanksgiving, but...

... but, you kind of answered your own question here. The reason maintenance was moved to Tuesday this week is because of this little US holiday we call Thanksgiving. Since it's on Thursday, they moved maintenance to the other day they use on occasion... Tuesday!

Amazing little concept there, isn't it?

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Uh huh, understandable, but what's the excuse for the rest of time?

I don't mean to be snarky and I don't want to sass you right before thanksgiving, but...

... but, you kind of answered your own question here. The reason maintenance was moved to Tuesday this week is because of this little US holiday we call Thanksgiving. Since it's on Thursday, they moved maintenance to the other day they use on occasion... Tuesday!

Amazing little concept there, isn't it?

CM

And you missed my point. Every other normal week another big issue goes ignored and months go by before it gets fixed, IF it gets fixed.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Ok but it's Tuesday, we have two scheduled maintenance days a week now or...? O.o
    Considering all the current problems, these notes are rather disappointing.

giphy.gif
    Maintenance on Thursdays mean a week of developers between maintenance.
    A maintenance appearing on a Tuesday means two days of developers between maintenance.

Developers doing what? O.o

. . . developing . . .

They still work in dark rooms?, you know... developing?

Never understood why they call them dark rooms since to the naked eye they appear Red.
    darkroomwork.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Ok but it's Tuesday, we have two scheduled maintenance days a week now or...? O.o
    Considering all the current problems, these notes are rather disappointing.

giphy.gif
    Maintenance on Thursdays mean a week of developers between maintenance.
    A maintenance appearing on a Tuesday means two days of developers between maintenance.

Developers doing what? O.o

. . . developing . . .

They still work in dark rooms?, you know... developing?

Never understood why they call them dark rooms since to the naked eye they appear Red.
    darkroomwork.jpg

Because when you're developing your film all lights must be off or the film will overexpose. The red light only comes on when making prints from the developed film.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Holodeck is unlocked! Welcome back Captains!
This discussion has been closed.