What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buff to Micro-Photon Torpedo Launcher?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    I could live with the low damage per shot if the refire rate were higher--like 30-50% shorter cooldown. Then we would have the viable choice between the rapid-firing target-tracking low damage per shot micro-topedo vs. the slow-firing easy-to-dodge heavy-hitting-per-shot quantum mortar.
  • Options
    yakodymyakodym Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    It would also be nice if it would fire micro plasma torpedoes when used by romulans (kind of like there are faction specific turrets and orbital strikes) :wink:
  • Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    yakodym wrote: »
    It would also be nice if it would fire micro plasma torpedoes when used by romulans (kind of like there are faction specific turrets and orbital strikes) :wink:

That could be nice maybe with there being three faction specific projects, thoughi kinda hate that there is faction specific turrets an drone atleast in that the damage is neglected from being obtainable. In this i mean that giving the three specific factions each a very distinct design to thier turrets/drones is fine, but making it that you can only get phaser/diruptor/plasma based drones/turrets by being that faction is annoying as heel, most of all when you have so much variety in different damage types or damaging-buffing gear (Ie the new herald kit, or the Romulan navy set that buff specific energy types making using just that type across all your gear more tempting). It would just be nice to have each factions drones an turrets able use each fo the three main energy types based on which you buy,
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Pfft. Micro Photons.

I just want to be able to make Kirk's bamboo bazooka that he used to blast a Gorn with.
    XzRTofz.gif