test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

One last trek...

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Ten Forward
jcCFshP.png

I had always tried to imagine what my character Piers' final mission would be like, and the same image keeps popping up in my mind. An old wrecked ship in a desert. I've been wanting to do something more with the screenshots I take, like tell a story. We'll see how this goes. Honestly I think the ship could've turned out better. Something to improve upon I suppose.

So, how do you imagine your characters on their final journey?

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    My characters would end up being killed by all the bugs Cryptic has left roaming in the game and they would eat right shields and hull and take over the computer core. Then on the view screen it would have a count down starting with 10 and it says insert zen to continue or your account will self destruct err ship.
  • capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    Very nice pic. Very atmospheric.

My character Brosen is destined to go out like Adric (Doctor Who reference for those who don't know).

He'll be desperately trying to solve some technical problem; and then, at the last minute, he'll be interrupted, or find that something he really needs is broken, or the power will go out, or something.

That's basicly how I picture it. Him up to his elbows in the guts of some machine, wearing a poleaxed expression; thinking 'WTF just happened?' while whatever it is blows up in his face. He goes out with a substantial chunk of real estate.