test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Gateway new content? *cough Admiralty

Are there any plans to add functionality to the gateway like Admiralty (and fix the fleet projects thats never really worked for me). Just curious as we have not heard anything about it in a long time. I tend to check it a lot to see my EC balance for things selling on the exchange it would be cool to see more features added.

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And add Doffing and Admiralty to it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    Last time they mentioned Gateway System they stated they had no plans for it at this time. I believe the Gateway System is now unsupported software and will not be updated or added to anytime in the near future.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Bugger. Has some serious potential
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    I wished they would go back to updating it and making it so that I could do my Doffing and Admiralty stuff through it.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    tyriniussstyriniusss Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    It seems the whole web-development is getting insufficient resources. The forums are not exactly user friendly and feel like a beta, even the Arc website has both horrible navigation and performance. I doubt their even is something like a dedicated web development team. It seems most is done by the community team when they have time to. Not blaming the employees, you can only do so much in a work day.