test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

hated and happy moments for the end of season 10

I'm going to tell you, and I wonder how many shared my opinion...those of us who've seen TNG remember another "other" or something along those lines I cant really remember the episode that well but it was the last appearance of Wesley Crusher, as he disappeared with new special abilities. I was half worried that the "other" the iconians kept mentioning was going to be a way to bring Wesley into the game. my happy moment was when that didn't happen.

that being said what they did to Romulus really ticked me off. I'm a Romulan player, and they could bring in a whole new immersive environment for us to explore. TNG expanded on Romulus quite a bit, with the sewers, military building, and senate building, but there was so much more that could've been done with just the capital, not to mention the outlying areas. Romulus could rival ESD or Qo'nos easily, if they'd just do it. and we romulan primary players could have a shipyard to view some of our more advanced ships in instead of the flotilla showing some of the basic starters.

Comments

• Options
    metaliantmetaliant Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    You do know that Romulas was destroyed?
    OH MY GOD THEY KILLED JIM KIRK
    YOU TRIBBLE
  • Options
    shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    but they brought it back...assimilated...that's what I hate. they gave us a glimmer of hope for getting it back and took it again. then they erased the wrong thing. they should've removed hakeev