test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Was the Hearts and Minds CD messed up?

According to the blog, it was to be available from 6pm PST on Friday and was playable daily. But on the toons I ran through it, the cool down ended up being something like 39+ hours instead of the usual 20/24 hours for event type things. Interestingly, I think Defera/Nukara went down 20 hours after HnMs became active.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Hearts and Minds always runs from 6 or so PM from the night before (the 12th or October 30th) until about 9 AM the day after.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Hearts and Minds always runs from 6 or so PM from the night before (the 12th or October 30th) until about 9 AM the day after.
    I think you misunderstood my question. Are you only able to run it once per toon during the event thus the long CD on it once I ran it?
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    It was fine for me, did it on all my toons. I think alot of people struggled because they didnt know how to start it from the calender. The cool down is so you can run it again on that toon during that particular event, wont effect other toons.

It is nice because if a toon already has the doff they can get him again and have multiples. Hence the clones.