test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I got rewarded a T6 ship in the admiralty, YAY!!!! but.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I got a 1x Annorax last night. Pretty cool.

Sadly though, its the closest I'll ever get to owning one. (Even though I consider it the most hideous ship in game, it is a monster of a sci ship).

... and can at times, be the proverbial "Slow Boat to China"...

But I LUV my H.G.WELLS.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I've gained 7 of them so far but have used two.
    (got 4 just with two mission that critt'ed)
    Pretty cool that somebody thought of this.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    it would be cool if they put certain permanent cards or even packs with permanent cards with a price of say 50zen for a T1 card up to say 500zen for a T6 card enabling players to build up a larger collection of cards without the high expense of buying the c-store ships.

I feel this could be a real money spinner for cryptic if the price is right.

I think there is quite a few ship cards I would buy where I would not bother to buy the ship they represent.

it would be a bit like the doff packs we can buy.

players could even perhaps buy ship cards of ships they already own so they can double up with them.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    it would be cool if they put certain permanent cards or even packs with permanent cards with a price of say 50zen for a T1 card up to say 500zen for a T6 card enabling players to build up a larger collection of cards without the high expense of buying the c-store ships.

I feel this could be a real money spinner for cryptic if the price is right.

I think there is quite a few ship cards I would buy where I would not bother to buy the ship they represent.

it would be a bit like the doff packs we can buy.

players could even perhaps buy ship cards of ships they already own so they can double up with them.

Never say never, but they might not do this, out of fear it would cut into their real ship sales. The Admiralty system certainly gives additional value to purchasing even low tier ships.
    So probably no permanents card. Maybe consumables ones.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.