test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New terran strike force singularity core

cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
I did some testing on test server, I can confirm that the power increase from it is not tied to our singularity power like the others. But it generates power at such slow rate it's not at all optimal for cloak and attack romulan ships. Honestly the core it self seems like a after thought to the, normal warp cores which is a shame.

I do have a few ideas to help it though...

Increase it to 5-15+ power to all systems + add weapon performance skill from the normal warp core, this would at least mean it felt like a good possible replacement for current cores.

Maybe instead of building up it gains +10 power to all subsystems during ambush? This is the idea I like the best...

Comments

• generalguncraftgeneralguncraft Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    but then that makes it not particularly usable singularity core if you dont play hit and run ambush tactics
  • cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    but then that makes it not particularly usable singularity core if you dont play hit and run ambush tactics
    true but that's were romulan ships really shine. Is their capability of burst. but like i said the current version, is disappointing It's not 5-15 like most singular cores but the warp core is still it's Max 5 + 5 to all power levels and weapons performance....
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Its nice that they released something thats a little bit of an equalizer - low dps ships benefit rather than making high dps setups even more powerful. Though for pure dps I'd guess that none of the rep core trump a good exchange core + spending dil on weapon or tac console upgrades. The best exchange core will increase power transfer rate by about 5, and you can get one of those for 6 figures on the exchange.