test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there really going to be another Temporal Ship with New Dawn?

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    If its a cousin of the Mobius, I for one will be furious if they stick it in an R&D/Doff pack promo.
    Same goes for a T6 wells (should be a lockbox ship like its predecessor), or T6 Vesta (C-store available).
    Any ship that originated in the Zen Store/lockbox or Lobi store should NOT be placed in an R&D/Doff pack promo.

I will... lose it, if any of these is used as bait for an R&D/Doff pack promo.
    Think of all of those who got T5 Bug Ships and then the R&D box scam of a new bug was released.
    Wasn't the Bug Ship a promo thing anyway ?
    I don't remember it ever being in a lockbox.
    The first winter event gift boxes. In theory you could get one for free, but realistically, the odds were insignificant.

This is what the ice race was for the first year. There were no pictures of Q. Doing the race daily would give you either a red or blue gift box. If you were lucky enough to get a red box then there was a tiny chance of getting a bug ship when you opened it.

Opening a red box would give you a blue box, and maybe something else. Blue>green, and stuff. For some weird reason green boxes were CBoP even though they came out of blue boxes which were not.

Stuff may or may not include random level appropriate items and assorted (bound) holiday trinkets. Yeah, for year one all holiday trinkets were bound.
    *_* wow really ?

Only started when the game went f2p.
    My oh my, how the times change....

Did people freak out when they didn't get the Bug Ship for doing the event start to finish ?
    Something tells me, a lot of people would have been unhappy, running an event everyday, only to receive... no ship.
    My God, the forum rage must've been astronomical.
    Indeed. Especially when people decided it was the best ship and that they wanted one for all there chars..

The red gift boxes could be bought in the store for CP. It was basically a lock-box prototype, but it was the box itself that you bought, not the key.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    In Counterpoint, it's a Temporal Dreadnought, a fat Mobius with a cockpit on both of its wings, a lance (because Dreadnought), and the rewind and triplicate temporal consoles, and that is heavily implied to have played a role in the Mirror!Iconians' downfall.

And it's still unknown if we're gonna get it, and if it's gonna be a R&D pack prize (most likely as the next lockbox is most likely a Herald one).

If people thought the Krenim Science Dread was going for alot... LOL!
    XzRTofz.gif