test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pls add x5 or better to upgrade kit projects

johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
As the title says: I think its time we get the multiplier thing for one of the most used type of item produced in the R+D system.

There is really no reason for it not to be there, preferebly between 1-10 or more. Pls add this Cryptic.

Also the same thing for making weapons. Basically add it to everything in the R+D system that doesnt already have it.

Lets be honest here : not putting that in there is just torturing players nothing else.

I know you wanna be nice to me. Pls put it in. I want it in there now. Cant wait to feel my mouse sliding that beautiful slider as far to the right as possible for maximum... multiplication. Just make it really wide. Everybody likes high numbers. Just give it to me good and fast and visually pleasing:)

Nuff said.

Comments

• kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    x5 isn't nearly enough. When I'm crafting R&D components (like focusing lens, or whatever) I would like to be able to set it to x200 and come back to get my stuff tomorrow instead of setting x5 and waiting 5 minutes from now. Seriously if you want hundreds of these things, are you going to wait 5 minutes each time hundreds of times to get your stuff?

They probably do it this way to compel players to pay the 75 dilithium. It's bogus. Just another reason why not to craft.
  • angrybobhangrybobh Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    x5 isn't nearly enough. When I'm crafting R&D components (like focusing lens, or whatever) I would like to be able to set it to x200 and come back to get my stuff tomorrow instead of setting x5 and waiting 5 minutes from now. Seriously if you want hundreds of these things, are you going to wait 5 minutes each time hundreds of times to get your stuff?

They probably do it this way to compel players to pay the 75 dilithium. It's bogus. Just another reason why not to craft.

I agree with this but, the way I take it is they think it causes players to play longer. When I am crafting stuff I just tab out of the game and do something else while waiting. So, I am just sitting idle and using space on the server. Thats not really a win for them but I suppose I am logged in for longer.

• lionsilverlionsilver Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    SHHHH, they're listening, you know....
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You know, Henry Ford figured this out a century ago. Do things on a production line and you build them faster and cheaper. They will probably never give a discount to the cost of making items in bulk but certainly a reduction on the time needed somewhat in time may be warranted.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns