test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patcher Issue: File Not Found

Comments

• bvogelbvogel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    [C:/Program Files (x86)/Star Trek Online_en/Star Trek Online.exe] [Debug] [x86]
    console
    adminrelaunch
    Connecting to patchserver.crypticstudios.com:7255
    PatchClientLib: connecting to patchserver.crypticstudios.com:7255
    PatchClientLib: redirecting to 208.95.184.30:7255
    PatchClientLib: skipping unneeded autoupdate CrypticLauncher3ST
    PatchClientLib: successfully connected
    AutopatchDialog thread shutting down
    GamePrefsInit: giGamePrefSet now 0
    Displaying status message: Connecting to Account Server
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker.crypticstudios.com to 208.
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker0.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker1.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker2.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker3.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker4.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker5.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker6.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker7.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker8.crypticstudios.com to 208
    While finding unique IPs, converted controllertracker9.crypticstudios.com to 208
    Displaying status message: Attempting to connect to controller tracker..
    requested language id 6 (Spanish) resources not available!
    Displaying status message: Loading launcher
    [1009/181039:INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "Select shard: 0," source: http://launcher.startre
    konline.com/static/all/js/api.js(117)
    startPatch, new Startrek:Holodeck
    Connecting with root C:/Program Files (x86)/Star Trek Online_en/Star Trek Online
    /Live
    PatchClientLib: redirecting to 208.95.184.30:7255
    Setting view by name (attempt 1): StartrekClientEnglish
    Setting view by name (attempt 2): StartrekClient
    PatchClientLib: Using HTTP patching: server level3.stohttppatch.crypticstudios.c
    om port 80 prefix Startrek
    Loading manifest: C:/Program Files (x86)/Star Trek Online_en/Star Trek Online/Li
    ve/.patch/StartrekClient.manifest...done
    Loading hoggs...done. (0.46)
    Deleting files...done (0 deleted). (0.00)
    Deleting rogue files...done (0 deleted). (0.00)
    Examining hoggs...done. (0.60)
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/UITextureAssembly#Romulan.bin has manifest timestamp
    1444197377, but the server gave timestamp 1444111308. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/ClientMessagesPortuguese.bin has manifest timestamp
    1444197001, but the server gave timestamp 1444111017. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/UIGenJailDef.bin has manifest timestamp 1444197421,
    but the server gave timestamp 1444111337. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/UIGenPrison.bin has manifest timestamp 1444197422, b
    ut the server gave timestamp 1444111339. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/CostumeSetClient.bin has manifest timestamp 14441973
    90, but the server gave timestamp 1444111314. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Error: XFER_FILENOTFOUND data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray
    /Hull_Bars/Ship_Health_Dreadnought_Cruiser_T6_Fleet_Bar.wtex
    PatchClientLib Error: XFER_FILENOTFOUND data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray
    The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 2
    File not found - Error discovered during a file complete callback.
    PatchClientLib Error: The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 2
    File not found - data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray/Hull_Bars/Ship_Health_
    Dreadnought_Cruiser_T6_Fleet_Bar.wtex
    The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 2
    File not found - data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray/Hull_Bars/Ship_Health_
    Dreadnought_Cruiser_T6_Fleet_Bar.wtex
    PatchClientLib Error: The patchclientlib is returning error code : 2
    File not found
    The patchclientlib is returning error code : 2
    File not found
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 10.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 9.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 8.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 7.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 6.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 5.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 4.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 3.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 2.
    Error 2: File not found. Restart in 1.
    Connecting with root C:/Program Files (x86)/Star Trek Online_en/Star Trek Online
    /Live
    PatchClientLib: redirecting to 208.95.184.4:7255
    PatchClientLib: Using HTTP patching: server level3.stohttppatch.crypticstudios.c
    Loading manifest: C:/Program Files (x86)/Star Trek Online_en/Star Trek Online/Li
    Loading hoggs...done. (0.22)
    Examining hoggs...done. (0.61)
    /Live
    PatchClientLib: redirecting to 208.95.184.4:7255
    Setting view by name (attempt 1): StartrekClient(null)
  • bvogelbvogel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Are they even working on this issue????
  • krendigkrendig Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Based on the "manifest timestamp" errors, I would guess for whatever reason, one of the patch servers (level3) didn't get the full update-- Could be anything from an oversight to a hardware failure in a disk farm.

They'll either have to force the update to the server, or remove that server from the patch server list.

But I admit, that's nothing but wild speculation.
  • kittenmissilekittenmissile Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    PatchClientLib: redirecting to 208.95.184.39:7255
    PatchClientLib: Using HTTP patching: server level3.stohttppatch.crypticstudios.com port 80 prefix Startrek
    Loading manifest: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Star Trek Online/Star Trek Online/Live/.patch/StartrekClient.manifest...done
    Loading hoggs...done. (0.09)
    Examining hoggs...done. (0.45)
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/CostumeSetClient.bin has manifest timestamp 1444197390, but the server gave timestamp 1444111314. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Warning: bin/ClientMessagesPortuguese.bin has manifest timestamp 1444197001, but the server gave timestamp 1444111017. Keeping manifest time.
    PatchClientLib Error: XFER_FILENOTFOUND data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray/Hull_Bars/Ship_Health_Dreadnought_Cruiser_T6_Fleet_Bar.wtex
    PatchClientLib Error: XFER_FILENOTFOUND data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray/Hull_Bars/Ship_Health_Dreadnought_Cruiser_T6_Fleet_Bar.wtex
    PatchClientLib Error: The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 2
    File not found - data/texture_library/UI/Kits/Shield_Tray/Hull_Bars/Ship_Health_Dreadnought_Cruiser_T6_Fleet_Bar.wtex
    PatchClientLib Error: The patchclientlib is returning error code : 2
    File not found
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    Guess no STO for me this weekend! Time again to enjoy the outdoors dino1-19.gif​​
    DUwNP.gif

• pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    bvogel wrote: »
    Yes.
  • lieutenantcadylieutenantcady Member Posts: 8 Arc User

People crack me up. No, they want you to NOT be able to play. Because that's how they make money. And they're going to work on it really slowly because they want you to be ticked off about it.

We're completely spoiled.
    So, update time.

Right now what they're doing is resyncing the patch server. It takes a while to go do a full resync and due to that there's no specific timeline for it. It might be a few hours. That being said, I'm still monitoring it.
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    wow they don't even multiply their repair times by a factor of 4
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • matthewsbjmatthewsbj Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So, update time.

Right now what they're doing is resyncing the patch server. It takes a while to go do a full resync and due to that there's no specific timeline for it. It might be a few hours. That being said, I'm still monitoring it.

We appreciate your monitoring the problem. Thanks for all your help!
  • randy15360randy15360 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    nvm
  • jmw77mtllvljmw77mtllvl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    its star wars hackers, because their game sucks.......
    knerdy wrote: »

People crack me up. No, they want you to NOT be able to play. Because that's how they make money. And they're going to work on it really slowly because they want you to be ticked off about it.

If that was the case, then the hundreds of bugs which has existed since beta would have been fixed.

Not really, because you're obviously still playing, as are many people. If any of those bugs kept you from being able to access the game, you better believe they'd be fixed already. They're a business, not a bunch of sadists who just want to get your hopes up. That which keeps them from making money = that which is fixed quickly. People act like they mess up the game on purpose or for personal reasons. It's ludicrous. These are accidents which happen in gazillions of lines of code and they triage them and fix them as necessary to keep making money, balanced by making new code that might be more profitable than fixing old bugs. It's a simple business transaction, and it's childish and ignorant to assume otherwise.

Also, it's a game.

If that was the case, then the hundreds of bugs which has existed since beta would have been fixed.

Not really, because you're obviously still playing, as are many people. If any of those bugs kept you from being able to access the game, you better believe they'd be fixed already. They're a business, not a bunch of sadists who just want to get your hopes up. That which keeps them from making money = that which is fixed quickly. People act like they mess up the game on purpose or for personal reasons. It's ludicrous. These are accidents which happen in gazillions of lines of code and they triage them and fix them as necessary to keep making money, balanced by making new code that might be more profitable than fixing old bugs. It's a simple business transaction, and it's childish and ignorant to assume otherwise.

Also, it's a game.

I do m but I am not going to put money into a broken game. Fix it then I would start spending money. And there sure are a lot of "accidents" which still have not been fixed.

If I put shoddy code out this this I would not be working.,
    It's not at all related to the code.
    Alright everyone, we've done a resync on the patchserver. Try patching again.
  • matthewsbjmatthewsbj Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Worked for me. I've been able to patch.

Thanks for your efforts!!!!
  • seventy4burbanseventy4burban Member Posts: 1 New User
    Game is up
    matthewsbj wrote: »
    Worked for me. I've been able to patch.
    Glad to hear. I'll be continuing to monitor, however.
  • zee34zee34 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    working fine at my end, thanks guys
  • wingeman1wingeman1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2015
    No. Apparently patches, though each time I try it the patch size changes, but then "Engage" takes me to the title/loading screen. Where it sits. Task manager periodically says "Not responding." All good this afternoon, now dead in the water.

Just for completeness' sake, I have closed down game, ARc, and machine, restarted and tried again.
    Seems to be fixed for me. Thanks for monitoring and updating.
  • wingeman1wingeman1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2015
    Umm. Okay, well, I guess we've moved on. Thanks. Glad everyone can apparently get back on.
  • azeitadoazeitado Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It's working now, thanks for fixing it.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    Well, I got back in 20 mins. ago and everything seems to be fine.
    So... 11th-Doctor-bowtiesarecool.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • caldannachcaldannach Member Posts: 485 Arc User
    Thankyou Trendy, good to see a timely response. :)
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, and the lessons after... "
  • gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    Working for me now, thank you.​​
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    I've been playing my other favorite game (Oblivion), so I didn't know it was fixed till my son Yahoo'd me and said he didn't have any problems. I restarted my launcher and it updated fine.

Thank you, Trendy! *Glomp* You've been a great help.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't think Cryptic was going to bother fixing this issue until a friend pointed this thread out to me.

Nevertheless I figured it was a good idea to go play another game and come back the following day to check if there was a fix.

Everything works fine now, I've patched and gotten into STO just fine, so thank you Trendy and those that fixed it.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    Hey Trendy, seems that every time I go to log on the STO, instead of jumping straight to Engage, it goes to Patch and seems to quickly uploads a patch. I guess that my question is: Should that be happening or is my computer being a little wonky?

I'm not saying that it's a big problem, it updates very quickly (ten or fifteen seconds), just wondering if it a new safely measure or a glitch.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • freonfreakfreonfreak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Think my problem is related, only late at night, like 11 p.m. on, I get server not responding freeze ups. When I log back in i get a very short fast patch. Then usually crashes again. If i am reading this right, some server is corrupting our data and its patching to fix and getting messed up again. This is day 5, be nice if they could fix this, making game unplayable at night.