test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chase Masterson Interview

13»

Comments

• gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but will the recording be posted afterwards for those of us who can't listen live?

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    gulberat wrote: »
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but will the recording be posted afterwards for those of us who can't listen live?

Of course!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I got my question answered. Thanks @pwlaughingtrendy.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Totes!

We'll be making an archive of the video soon. I'ma have some lunch with Chase Masterson right now.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    Good interview, but short. Would've loved to hang with Chase longer.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I got my question answered. Thanks @pwlaughingtrendy.
    Totes!

We'll be making an archive of the video soon. I'ma have some lunch with Chase Masterson right now.

At the Replomat or Quarks?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Totes!

I'm jealous would love to have some lunch with Chase like many other males out there

NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • l30p4rdl30p4rd Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Question, is Trendy post op ? just curious is all, I could not make my mind up, I was so intrigued with the question I had to stop watching the interview !
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I really enjoyed watching the stream. Masterson was elegant in her presentation and well-spoken. She has such a solid grasp on science fiction and fandom. I felt Trendy did a good job. Leading with asking Chase to tell us more of her career. In addition to Star Trek. Then focusing more on the Trek experience. And I love hearing her relate the distinction between the Leeta's. Made perfect sense to me. Especially, her analysis of how to portray a villain.

Trendy, when you allowed yourself a fangirl moment with Chase, it was so adorable. That moment, IMO, really represented many a Trek fan.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    That was great. Thank you Trendy and especially Chase Masterson.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    She never told us if she misses rom...​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.