test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Haunted Scarefest 2018

hbomb4200hbomb4200 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
3402299.jpg

Looking for something to do this Halloween season? Sick of seeing Hearts and Minds as STO's closest thing to a Halloween event (seriously, knowing Q the way we do, he'd have a-lot more fun with Halloween than Christmas)? Then look no further, because Haunted Scarefest is back! For those who don't know, Haunted Scarefest is STO's unofficial Halloween event, returning for it's sixth year to give you all the chills and thrills. Modeled after actual Halloween attractions, and yet integrated into the Star Trek universe.

Haunted Scarefest features four great attractions!

3402295.jpg

You won't feel safe in your own Starship after beaming aboard the ill-fated U.S.S. Charger. Fight your way through the undead crew while uncovering the circumstances that lead this Starship into the state it's in. Will you survive? Or will you join the crew of zombies?

3402459.jpg

What secrets does this Labyrinth hold? Only those brave enough to dare enter will find out! Beware the creatures that lurk around every corner! Only those brave few will find their way out to freedom!

3402297.jpg

Ghosts and ghouls wander aimlessly in the Necropolis, looking to share their torment with those that foolishly enter their domain. Will you be able to leave with your sanity intact? Or will you be sharing your torment with others?

3402298.jpg

Only the truly insane dare descend into the Underworld of the Damned. Here, you will come face to face with the lost souls and demons that inhabit this realm. The only hope of escape is but facing the terrifying Overlords!

I hope you enjoy your visit to Haunted Scarefest and tell your friends about us, and as always, Happy Halloween!
Crime Lord of the Black Consortium, new members are always welcome, apply here: http://blackconsortium.shivtr.com/
Post edited by hbomb4200 on

Comments

• djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    Ooh, I loved this one! I played it for the first time last year! Are there any new additions to the Scarefest this year?
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    These may be worth a look. Granted, the STO game engine, along with the mechanics, does not allow for a proper survival horror game. But I would be interested to know how well you can replicate a Left For Dead 2 type of environment.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • mjrkrakenmjrkraken Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Just done this mission, have to say was good fun, except the tile puzzle amswer made no sense to me, had to guess it rather then work out the right answer
  • hbomb4200hbomb4200 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I did update Underworld of the Damned a bit. You will now die over the molten rock and pits you fall into. I also added some new visuals to the entrance hall map.

As far as the tile puzzle goes, it can be a bit confusing, without the ability to put in letters I had to try and make the best of it in the description, It's not the clearest thing in the world, I just Cryptic gives the foundry some more love in the tool department.
    Crime Lord of the Black Consortium, new members are always welcome, apply here: http://blackconsortium.shivtr.com/
    It's that time of year again! Sorry I'm a bit late this time, life and all that. Haunted Scarefest is re-uploaded and ready to be enjoyed once again. Happy Halloween!
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Can you keep these up another week or so? They sound really interesting but Life has gotten in the way of my being able to play them.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
    Bumping for yet another amazing Halloween season! Take some time out of wrecking the Dominion for some good ol' fashion spooky fun! Now that I was finally able to get the damn thing published.....