test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What Fed ship would you like to see get the T6 treatment next?

124»

Comments

• Options
    asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    Other
    Miranda class, that ship needs some love Q_Q
  • Options
    yakodymyakodym Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Other
    T6 Research Science Vessel, aka Flying Microphone, aka Sauron's Eye, aka Deathstar with Nacelles, aka YoYo on a Stick (Hope class). I mean, Olympic was supposed to be a Warp 13 capable starship, it could have it as a built-in feature, not relying on assimilated engine or asynchronous warp field...
  • Options
    scionsasylum#1291 scionsasylum Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Other
    T6 Caitian Atrox Carrier
  • Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Nebula
    I actually think that if they are going to do a Caitian Atrox carrier upgrade to T-6, than they should make a Ferasian starship release of some kind. Maybe a dreadnaught
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    Nebula
    Nebula. With a console that is essentially a fore and aft torp launcher, a torp tac console, and a torp Boff power, all rolled into one. Make it a little more cruisery.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Odyssey
    Voted for the Oddy, but I'd be happy w/ the Sovereign too. As someone mentioned above, it did seem a bit under-powered even before the slew of T5+ and later T6 ships.
  • Options
    lenordhmccoylenordhmccoy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Other
    capnmanx wrote: »
    I just want the Excelsior to get a T6 treatment and I'll be happy as can be, still hands down my favorite ship ever in any of the movies or TV, its classic so it should definitely be at the top of the list for an update

That already happened. The Resolute is the T6 Excelsior.

The Resolute is in no way the cannon original excelsior, it may be a design from it but its not the actual Excelsior

• Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    capnmanx wrote: »
    I just want the Excelsior to get a T6 treatment and I'll be happy as can be, still hands down my favorite ship ever in any of the movies or TV, its classic so it should definitely be at the top of the list for an update

That already happened. The Resolute is the T6 Excelsior.

The Resolute is in no way the cannon original excelsior, it may be a design from it but its not the actual Excelsior

You can use the Excelsior costume on it.
  • Options
    zero2362zero2362 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    Sovreign

I reallly dont care for the resolutes desighn but you can use an excelsior skin on it so it is still a t6 excelsior

343rguu.jpg

• Options
    mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Other
    T6 Vesta.
  • Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    Tier 6 is a lovely opportunity to rework the Bortasqu. Give it a console worth using, maybe replace the Bird of Prey console pet with a frigate hangar pet.