test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tellar Prime, Tellar inner orbit, and the Tellar Refugee doffs

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
Having an inner Tellar orbit with doff missions and the ability to turn in Tellar refugee doffs would be very nice and allow us to get quality Tellar doffs. Like Vulcan and Andorian refugee doffs.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    Isn't there a tellarite doff NPC in starfleet academy ?
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Every bit of attention towards Tellar and Tellarites is appreciated pig-42.gifpig-4.gif - even if it's just boring DOFF stuff.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    dalnar83 wrote: »
    Isn't there a tellarite doff NPC in starfleet academy ?

This is different. For farming doffs, you send the refugees you get from the support colonization assignments into the correct Asylum for the maximum chance to get a blue/purple doff. Earth/Andoria/Vulcan are easy to get since you can find them in the respective planet's space/ground or in sector space. Asylum in Tellar Prime only appears in sector space and it's pretty rare compared to the others, hence why there are so many of the Pudo and Doza doffs. On the other hand, Pudo and Doza are great to send to Bajor Asylum, too bad that one is also rare.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    So basically, OP is asking for Tellar System and Tellar ground so as to add additional chances for the mission to pop. I support this!
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    So basically, OP is asking for Tellar System and Tellar ground so as to add additional chances for the mission to pop. I support this!

You got it, and frankly, it would help get those doffs out of my roster quicker given Asylum on Tellar Prime pops out as often as Asylum on Bajor which is rarely for me. On top of that, Tellarite doffs pretty much suck for most assignments anyway, and the only one where they didn't use to suck is useless now and they need the Resolve trait anyway.