test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For the love of batteries

f0xef0xe Member Posts: 31 Arc User
OMG 20 stack limit is killing me!!!

Seriously having to reload my batteries after each STF sucks.

What do you guys/gals think?

P.S. I Love what the Dev's have done with STO over the past year.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I think, you are right....a larger stack would be nice...the ship devices don't seem to roll over into the inventory supply, unlike the ground devices on my character.

I am not sure if there was a reason for limits in the first place?
    For example: not sure if there is a boff that would allow you to spam them constantly with little to no timer.

And not just batteries in the ships....but my Boffs seem addicted to "Energy Cells" on ground, does not seem to roll over into the inventory supply, either. Only on my captain/character on ground.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • nexioncmgnexioncmg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    well "energy cells" is not the only thing they are addicted to i see them pump themselves on hypos of all kinds to if you hand them out even at full health some times
    edited September 2015
    Hmm...I do not have a similar problem with my BOFFS...do you carry a sci healer in your away team?

OH you know what? You are probably doing higher difficulty than I am. Never mind.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    nexioncmg wrote: »
    well "energy cells" is not the only thing they are addicted to i see them pump themselves on hypos of all kinds to if you hand them out even at full health some times

Seriously, the consumables are like crack to the away team.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    I probably spend close to 200 lobi a month buying the dual batteries and I go through them 2x ad fast using a Quartermaster doff.
    hyefather wrote: »
    I probably spend close to 200 lobi a month buying the dual batteries and I go through them 2x ad fast using a Quartermaster doff.

Holy TRIBBLE, you're rich!!!
    You know they have R&D batteries, now.... if you can buy all the ones I throw on the exchange..... ::grins:::