test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

the Ridonculous Race

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
The Ridonculous Race is coming on in 5 minutes on Cartoon network.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My character Tsin'xing
Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg

Comments

• Options
    The teams:
    the LARPers: Leonard and Tammy, they act like they are wizards, but they aren't. Eliminated in Morocco when they tried to use magic to sabotage the opposing teams.

the Tennis Rivals: Gerry and Pete are a pair of older guys who used to compete against each other in tennis. Eliminated in Paris when they had to move a giant cheese and got tired before their opponents.

the Geniuses: Ellody and Mary are a pair of college students(I think), who pride themselves on their intellects. eliminated when they spent several hours planning a sandcastle. Everyone else had already gotten to Iceland by the time they finished their planning....

the Vegans: Laurie and Miles are hoping to use the money to save the planet... or a small part anyways. Eliminated in Brazil after one of them loses the ability to see after having ants bite her face.

the fashion bloggers: Jen and Tom actually have no interest in the prize money. They're in it as a way of advertising their blog. Eliminated in Transylvania after Tom failed horribly at gymnastics.

not eliminated yet:
    the Daters; Ryan and Stephanie are a couple who met at the gym. Stephanie is extremely aggressive and gets angry when they start losing.

the Rockers; Rock and Spud, slackers who entered because they wanted money, one of the weakest teams because they barely try, and often suck.

the Reality TV stars: Noah and Owen are characters that appeared in several of the previous seasons of Total Drama. Not particularly good, or bad.... until Noah developed a crush on Emma, now he gets dazed every time he sees her.

the Sisters; big sister Emma and little sister Kitty often fight over the best strategy, but generally try to work as a team.

the Police Cadets; MacArthur and Sanders are one of the most physically formidable teams, but not the best at figuring out the easiest ways to do challenges.

mom and daughter; mom Kelly and daughter Taylor are a team who have issues working together because Taylor is spoiled....

the Adversity Twins; (apparently) fraternal twins Jay and Mickey are brothers who have great difficulties in life because they have very few strengths and a lot of weaknesses. However, they are very good at working together and always keep focused on the goal.

the Ice Dancers; Jacques and Josee are a pair of Olympic figure skaters who dream of finally winning gold, but have so far failed. So far they have been in the top 3 each episode.

father and son; Dwayne is a middle aged dad and Dwayne junior is his teen son, they seem to be doing this since the dad doesn't get to spend as much time with his family as he wanted.

the Goths; Crimson and Ennui are rather mysterious because they rarely say anything, also they don't seem to try to win very much.

the Step brothers; Chet and Lorenzo claim to hate each other and have very little in common. but as Geoff pointed out their differences mean they have very diverse skills.

the Best Friends; Carrie and Devin grew up together, and Carrie wants to marry him, but.... has never told him that. Instead he has a girlfriend who isn't a very nice person.

the Surfers; Brody and Geoff are a pair of friends who love hanging out with each other. They work together well, but aren't very smart. Like Owen and Noah, Geoff was in the original Total Drama.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    Mike Tyson Adventures, Rick and Morty,Robot Chicken, and Metalocalypse.
    That's about the extent of my Cartoon network viewing.
    But, enjoy the show.
  • Options
    Heh, I've only seen two of those. Robot Chicken is ok, but tends to get annoying. Metalocalypse is just dumb IMO.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    If you were a teen in the 1980's, you'd get Metalocalypse.Rick and Morty is funny, Mike Tyson Adventures is a rip on the old "Mr T " adventures.Robot Chicken was funny the first few seasons, but it's getting stale.
  • Options
    I was a teen in the 90s does that count? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    Possibly, alot of the other "bands", or "Rockstars" they encounter, are parodies of Rockstars and bands from the 80's, and early 90's.
    Rick, and Morty is just awesome. A Mad scientist with access to advanced and alien technologies, and his awkward, and politically correct grandson. Suprised more Trek fans aren't following it.
  • Options
    ENh, I quit watching late-night cartoons on CN a while ago.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing