test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who wants a model Enterprise F, or Titan, Aventine?

cavaleriuscavalerius Member Posts: 126 Arc User
For those of you unaware, Eaglemoss, a company which produces collectable items is currently releasing a collection of Star Trek ships in plastic & die-cast from the canon series. Currently they have 70 issues available, each one $15.50 roughly depending on country.

While it is currently aimed at releasing canon designed ships, the Starships collection manager has been approached many times in regards to the potential for developing non-canon Star Trek ships & has relented, stating if 5000 people signup solemnly promising to buy the model, then it will be made available.

USS Titan model is at 4.7k, 95% complete
USS Aventine model at 1.3k, 27% complete
USS Enterprise F (Odyssey) model at 1.7k, 34% complete

Not sure about you, but I'd love to have my own Odyssey class ship as a model. If you've got spare buck & you know you want one of these, sign the petition guys! The ships are probably going to be the same price as a T5 or T6 vessel, only it's a model, so if STO shuts down you won't lose the model. Even better, STO will also get coverage especially since Enterprise F is a solely STO vessel, what's not to like?
Beta Antares Shipyards advanced Starship development project.
CLASSIFIED
[SIGPIC]the_forseeable_future_by_jetfreak_7-d3dvsud.png
[/SIGPIC]
SUPPORT LOGICAL FEDERATION STARSHIP DESIGNS!

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    Sure why not.
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    If I had the means, I would get two: one for the Enterprise-F and the other for the ship I play in the game!
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."