test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assignment Help

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to put it but I need a little help with assignments. They're not something I've ever really done. I'm trying to do a diplomatic assignment. I've selected my first officer, gone to his assignments, picked the assignment I want but when I select the duty officer and assign him to the slot, 'Begin Assignment' is still greyed out.

What am I doing wrong, please?

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    are you in sector space.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • saladinbobsaladinbob Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »
    are you in sector space.

Yes.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    hmm, see if you need an item your may not have.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • saladinbobsaladinbob Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    The only thing I can see it requires is 1,000 energy credits which I have. The assignment in question is 'Entertain Foreign Dignitaries'. I'm trying to send a diplomat - the correct officer with the correct traits - but the 'Begin Assignment' remains greyed out.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Do you have the other duty officers required for the assignment?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/