test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question About Admiralty System

2»

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 504 Media Corps
    I have a bit of a question based off some of what I've read in the replies. If they're doing it sort of like a card/doff system based on the ships we have. Suppose for example I have a Galaxy-X, Defiant, and an Excelsior. When this new system goes live I will have doff versions of those ships. Now if I send the doff versions of the ships out on various missions, would I for example be able to swap active ships to say the Defiant and fly that while the doff version is away or no? Tis a bit confusing.

This is a very good question and to be honest i'm not sure. I would imagine that any ships that are away on missions would not be usable for the duration of the mission. I'll make a note of this question for the next interview with Al Rivera.​​
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    winters83 wrote: »
    I have a bit of a question based off some of what I've read in the replies. If they're doing it sort of like a card/doff system based on the ships we have. Suppose for example I have a Galaxy-X, Defiant, and an Excelsior. When this new system goes live I will have doff versions of those ships. Now if I send the doff versions of the ships out on various missions, would I for example be able to swap active ships to say the Defiant and fly that while the doff version is away or no? Tis a bit confusing.

This is a very good question and to be honest i'm not sure. I would imagine that any ships that are away on missions would not be usable for the duration of the mission. I'll make a note of this question for the next interview with Al Rivera.​​

He already confirmed in one of his Vegas interviews that ships ARE still useable while their doff is away on missions.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    Just wonder if we have to send in our ships for repair if the Fail a mission. /rolleyes

But yeah, they will monitize with "Rare ships", slots, and boosters just like with DOFFs.