test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you think that cooldowns on patrol encounters should be scrapped?

2»

Comments

• Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    Not sure
    From what I've heard they DID learn from Blizzard's mistakes. Namely that nothing you use in Admiralty actually dies. Might have to go get repaired, but that's about it.
    We hope, but I meant mainly about the complaints people have about how menu-clicking minigames (for us, that's duty officers and now admiralty) were taking the place of actual game content.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    No
    Nope. Lowbies won't have a chance for bonus exp at all if endgame megaships turn up for every RA and blitz it in seconds.

Cooldowns make sure players have to share.​​
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    No.

Don't scrap the cooldowns. Keep them as is. If you want people to play other content, then make that content worth playing. I have no preferences but there are some STFs I play more than others. Why? Because I find them enjoyable and fun to play. Because I find the time invested by me is worth the rewards at the end of the session. Make ALL of the game fun to play again and people will not notice the cooldowns.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    majosea61majosea61 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    No
    Not missing the looking for Argala team spam in Delta. Maybe shorten the time by about a 1/4.