test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear Devs: Feedback Pulse and Secondary Deflectors

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
I've noticed Feedback Pulse is not on any Secondary Deflector. I'd like to see Feedback Pulse included on a Secondary Deflector if that is possible. Appropriately paired with the right Secondary Deflector, Feedback Pulse could find wider use.

A Secondary Deflector could be made for Feedback Pulse, and/or similar Science powers (or it could be added to an existing Secondary Deflector). That new Secondary Deflector power could be that it returns energy (to overall power levels or a specific subsystem) to the caster, adds a % disable subsystem chance, boosts countermeasures such as confuse and placate, boosts Sci power efficiency (specific or general) by x amount, leaves the target or caster in an altered state, adds or boosts a modifier, adds a shield resistance, etc..

Thanks for reading this.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Maybe an explanation as to why it is not apart of either deflector would also be helpful..Dont get me wrong..I LOVE my radiation dmg,and a Secondary defector that added those abilities not presently covered under the other 3 would be interesting.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.