test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trying to find the name of a ship.

I've only seen it a few times, so I hope my description is adequate, friends.

Both times it was in Qo'nos orbit.

The ship had a bluish globe in the center/forward area, with for lack of a better term, sconce work around it and going forward, in a curved fashion.

I think I have checked every single multi faction ship, along with Klingon ships, but I just don't know what the heck it is.

Maybe this will help...

=O=== Is kind of the layout of the look. Their may be another small orb or globe near the rear, but I can not remember. (damn oldtimers).

Thanks for your help all.​​
My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.

Comments

• Options
    grainneomalleygrainneomalley Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    maybe benthan?

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Your description sounds like the benthan as my former posters already pointed out.

I replaced the monbosh with it on my pve space engineering toon. It’s a remarkable ship I don’t see leaving anytime soon.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    You guys are awesome! that is in fact what it is.

Thanks ever so much. Now I'm gonna pour over the stats and see what I need to do to grab one.​​
  • Options
    meldrithpwmeldrithpw Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    if you liked the look of that one, in the mission 'alliances' (delta arc) at the very begining before you contact voyager, take a look at the Benthan Battleship--i've requested in other threads that it be available as a playable ship...
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Thanks, I will do just that. I have a few toons that still haven't ran all the Delta stuff yet.​​