test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where did the Shipyards subforum go?

tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
Shipyards was nested within this forum... but now the fleet recruitment forum is there instead. Anyone know where it went? I would've expected it to be moved under Builds, but it's not there, nor are the relevant posts dumped there or into this forum.

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    All the threads have been merged in this section. They're here with this thread, you just have to kind of hunt for them.

It's now just part of the Federation Discussion section and no longer a sub forum.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The decision makes sense in the new terrible vanilla forum, as the shipyard vanished from view in not one but two subforums. Now, the discussion covers both and you don't "miss" one forum anymore. Of course, they could have solved the issue and prevent both forums like it was on the old forum software. But meh.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou