test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Surviving preservers

willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
Lae'nas and the Archive were destoyed by the Iconians but if i am not mistaken there were also some Stasis Tubes on Raveh (Cold Case). So are there more surviving Preservers and will they play a part in the future? Just to say "Lae'nas is gone and so are the Preservers" would seem a bit disappointing .

Also one of the preservers, a Rogue preserver maybe, could be "the other" the iconians were talking about.

It just doesn't feel right. In the last Breen mission we discover the Archive and the Preserver tells us that, maybe, some will want to see the world while others will remain in stasis. And the next time we go to the Archive its all gone? And no one on the Preservers decided to travel the Galaxy, see their "Children"?

And why would a race, so old and wise, just settle in one place only, knowing that one catastrophy will eliminate the whole Race?

I'd like to see more of the Preservers in the future.
Post edited by willamsheridan on

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Bad writing. :p
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I would like to see the Preservers come back from some hidden place the Iconions don't know about. We never did get the information they were going to give us before they got destroyed by one shot.
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    For all we know, the preservers are still there now that things have been changed a bit due to the last FE.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Lae'nas and the Archive were destoyed by the Iconians but if i am not mistaken there were also some Stasis Tubes on Raveh (Cold Case). So are there more surviving Preservers and will they play a part in the future? Just to say "Lae'nas is gone and so are the Preservers" would seem a bit disappointing .

Also one of the preservers, a Rogue preserver maybe, could be "the other" the iconians were talking about.

It just doesn't feel right. In the last Breen mission we discover the Archive and the Preserver tells us that, maybe, some will want to see the world while others will remain in stasis. And the next time we go to the Archive its all gone? And no one on the Preservers decided to travel the Galaxy, see their "Children"?

And why would a race, so old and wise, just settle in one place only, knowing that one catastrophy will eliminate the whole Race?

I'd like to see more of the Preservers in the future.

Just because there is a Preserver monument puzzle someplace that shares the look of the tech in the stasis chamber doesn't mean that it contains any Preservers. As far as we were told, the place on Lae'nas is the only stasis chamber. There is never any mention that the Preserver puzzle monuments on Defera, Raveh, or anywhere else are also stasis chambers.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    reynoldsxdreynoldsxd Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    Well. Dumb precursors ARE a trope for a reason.