test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Ship Warp-out Animations

onethousandsonsonethousandsons Member Posts: 83 Arc User
So the new Annorax dreadnought has a really neat "temporal warp-out" animation. I think it would be pretty cool (and very appropriate) if the Temporal Science Ship and Temporal Destroyer got a visual overhaul with these animations.

They could also use some love in terms of adjusting where their "nacelles" are for the pre-warp glow effect (on the Fed side, anyway). Right now on the Wells/Mobius, they run along the ship in a weird v-pattern... I feel like they should probably be centered on the "spine" at the back (but what the heck do I know? :P).

In any case, just some suggestions if the Temporal ships ever get a "remastering" treatment (like some of the other ships have gotten recently). They're both starting to show their age (even the Romulan ones).

/2cents

Comments

• Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Ugh. Yeah, the "V" pattern is on the Command Cruisers as well. Annoying as frak.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Is this why the sound of the "warp out" doesn't sync with the visuals of the Annorax Dreadnought when I warp out of a system map?

If so, then the devs should work on that animation and the sounds so that it's clearly intentional. It just looks and sounds like a bug to me.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.