test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Dental Visits Cryptic Studios!

13»

Comments

• Options
    nishizawasannishizawasan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Stawfweet Dentaw, you're my hewos!
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,421 Arc User
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    questerius wrote: »
    Edit: Never mind. I just remember one should not feed certain creatures.

It's better to learn late than never. Or you could have just read Askray's post. Either way, I'm glad we're making progress, even if it's slow.

Which post are you referring to?​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options

It's better to learn late than never. Or you could have just read Askray's post. Either way, I'm glad we're making progress, even if it's slow.

Which post are you referring to?

Redacted one, as I didn't see the original post before you removed it.

To clarify: I was asking about which post from Askray. Browsing a bit back i finally spotted it.
    Though my edited post was heavy on the sarcasm it was not hateful, but the sarcasm could have given rise to nastier language which should be avoided on the forum. That is no matter how much Dental deserves said language because of the past actions.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options

Which post are you referring to?

Redacted one, as I didn't see the original post before you removed it.

To clarify: I was asking about which post from Askray. Browsing a bit back i finally spotted it.
    Though my edited post was heavy on the sarcasm it was not hateful, but the sarcasm could have given rise to nastier language which should be avoided on the forum. That is no matter how much Dental deserves said language because of the past actions.

Past charitable actions? Not sure what you're referring to here, but best of luck!

You may call those past actions charitable, but that is not how they are viewed by large portions of the community.
    If you view Dental as charitable then perhaps you should question your judgement.

Dental has a bad reputation for a reason even if you choose to close your eyes for those reasons.​​
  • Options
    lsegnlsegn Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    sw1tchstar wrote: »
    Omg druk you're dental? That is why you're always sticking up for them!
    I still dont know what starfleet dental is...

Ask me in a PM and i'll be sure to give you all the information you could ever want. Just make sure your not squeamish or easily offended or it will be a most unpleasant read.
  • Options
    blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Dear questerius,

It is under my impression that you have been mislead by those who wish to tarnish our glorious reputation. I have worked diligently in the past to maintain a positive relationship between my fleet, Starfleet Dental, and the entirety of Star Trek Online. Any rumors you wish to address, feel free to message me or address them in this forum thread. As the Diplomatic Authority of Starfleet Dental, I overlook everything that goes in and out of this fleet. The importance of our reputation was not only the reason for our visit to Cryptic Studios, but to build bridges where others have failed.

I must also reassure the casual playerbase who wish to understand more of our glorious fleet. Starfleet Dental is the World's First Fleet(tm) in Star Trek Online, second only to the first test fleets. We have had many members come and go as a result to the fluctuating economy and family life. I have maintained a constant vigil over the Starfleet Dental community, respecting all players and making the game that much more entertaining to all. I cannot recount a single moment our hosts did not have fun because of us. The reports have been greatly exaggerated.

If you wish to learn more or join our Roleplay Academy, please send a message to @nabreeki, @railrokh or me. The journey will be arduous, as with any academy. If you believe in yourself, you will succeed.

Tacofangs, I hope that we will meet again next year. Maybe I will bring something better than Klondike Bars, though that may not be humanly possible.

Sincerely,

Glutes
    Diplomatic Authority
    Starfleet Dental/Academy
  • Options
    lsegn wrote: »
    sw1tchstar wrote: »
    Omg druk you're dental? That is why you're always sticking up for them!
    I still dont know what starfleet dental is...

Ask me in a PM and i'll be sure to give you all the information you could ever want. Just make sure your not squeamish or easily offended or it will be a most unpleasant read.

Wow. Players allege TOS violations by Dental, commit own TOS violations, fail to see the irony. Crazy stuff.

I answered his question, that's not a TOS violation. Me telling you what I actually think of your fleet would be a TOS violation. In fact it would get me banned ten times over.

That is the difference.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Oh look, it happened again :/.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »
    Oh look, it happened again :/.​​

Some players just can't help themselves.

Oh the irony.
  • Options
    kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    Oh look they let this out of the mod forum minus a bunch of posts. Many points handed out no doubt.
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    It seems to me Starfleet Dental is altruistically serious about Oral Hygiene! An ethical doctrine if there ever was one. Power to tha People. Solidarity. Gonzo Journalism!

Wert: Psst! I got here from the newest thread, sadly now closed: Visit to Cryptic Studios. Maybe bring more Jelly Beans next time? Keep Smiling Dental. Once again, you have defeated the interloping Cavity Creeps!​​
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
This discussion has been closed.