test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Foundry Mission by djxprime: Hellhouse

I have a new mission that is available in the review tab that I would like to get tested.

Hellhouse
ST-HHREOK6ZM
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 31+
Starting Point: Draylon System, Alpha Quadrant

Description: "Your search for a missing captain and his officers brings you to a world that houses some of Starfleet's darkest secrets and the madman that runs it. Some of the discoveries housed there should never see the light of day."

I wanted to do a Foundry mission that played like a STO take of a popular Survival Horror game. This was originally intended for release around Halloween, but I have decided to go ahead and release it.

Just like in survival horror games, some fights will be difficult while some should be avoided. Also, some objectives WILL NOT show up on the mini-map or be visible, which means the player will have to explore their surroundings to find a way through or find clues to the background of the story. In other words, you would have to be in close proximity to some of the objectives in order to see an interact button.

If anyone comes across an issue that blocks you from progressing, please send me an in-game email or leave a post in this thread.

Finally, here's a teaser poster for the mission:

Hellhouse_Teaser.jpg

Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."

Comments