test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Reputation should have a ground set

sierra078sierra078 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Every other reputation has a ground set, Omega, Nukara, Dyson, Delta, Iconian and Counter-Command (8472) all have ground sets. It seems unfair for the Romulan Reputation not to have one. Perhaps they can make it a variant of the Imperial Navy Combat armor, shields and kits and just name it Romulan Republic Navy combat set.

Comments

• Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Keep it neutral, "Romulan Navy" combat armor set, should suffice greatly. No need to go all political! Otherwise a most wonderful idea!
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    And replace the kit with a plasma weapon, so that I could slap it on a boff as a full three-piece set.​​
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    A visualization path for the Rom Navy set would be nice.....
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    A visualization path for the Rom Navy set would be nice.....

this please, i was rather dissapointed that i couldnt give my Romulan Boffs all a set of imperial navy gear :(
  • Options
    yakodymyakodym Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    Actually, it needs two ground sets - A romulan one and a reman one, to match the space sets (imagine reman shield visuals on a body armor). It should be no problem - omega rep gets three sets of both ground and space stuff ;-)
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    guljarol wrote: »
    And replace the kit with a plasma weapon, so that I could slap it on a boff as a full three-piece set.​​

Sorry don't like. The romulan ground set gives you the freedom of picking any weapon. A plasma weapon is advised because of the kit bonus, but another energy type weapon does not remove the set bonus.

Besides, a three set on a boff doesn't always work especially when the third bonus is a clicky.

BTW, does the plasma bonus of the kit also boost plasma weapon damage of boffs?